Thu, Nov 16|
Harvest Gratitude Day
Join us for a virtual, educational event for middle and high school students to learn about the importance of agriculture and where their food comes from.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM MST
About the Event
Utah Farm to Fork is excited to celebrate Harvest Gratitude Day on November 16, 2023 in honor of the hard-working farmers and ranchers who provide food for our tables. Join the Utah Department of Agriculture (UDAF) and the Utah State Board of Education (USBE) for an interactive, online learning experience for middle and high school students to learn about the importance of agriculture and where their food comes from.
- Commissioner Craig Butters, Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Mike Mower, Senior Advisory on Community Outreach, Utah Governor’s Office
- Brittney Cummins, Senior Advisor for Education, Utah Governor’s Office
- Farm Tour - Kent Pyne, Pyne Farms (Santaquin, UT)
- Farm Tour - Joelle Hess, Hess Dairy Farm (Garland, UT)
- Farm Tour - Ron and Anita Murphy, R&A Hydroponics (West Jordan, UT)
RSVP your school group today!